Monday, 20 December 2010

www.altavistaspain.com - Michael Liggan - Alta Vista Spain - A testimonial from another satisfied customer!

You're in safe hands with Altavista: We're proud to have helped many delighted clients with their property purchases on the Costa del Sol. Read about their experiences in their own words here.

This letter came to us from Karen H.

"The name of Altavista is synonymous with customer care. From the moment I was met at the airport at 2.00am by one of the company’s representatives, to being shown around various lovely properties, to the time of agreeing the purchase, seeing solicitors and the bank and completing within 3 days of viewing, what could have been an onerous and complicated mission to find my apartment in the sun, became easy, smooth and highly enjoyable.

"I have nothing but praise for the company and their care and attention to matters – this continued after the sale when I really needed some assistance and Altavista came to my rescue. I would highly recommend Altavista."

Through both the many exclusive arrangements we have with developers and banks, and our access to thousands of further properties throughout the Costa del Sol, you can be sure we have exactly the type of property you’re looking for. Luxury villas, family townhouses, penthouses, apartments, holiday homes – the lot.

Contact Alta Vista Spain today and find your dream property on the Costa del Sol.